Monday, August 27, 2007

A song i wrote - If only someone would offer to write the tune

The road less taken


1st stanza:

Walking on this path, all alone,
hoping to find the SPECIAL ONE,
fulfilling her wishes all I can,
with efforts to make myself a better man..

Chorus:

How many can acclaim that they are truly happy?
How many can promise true love?
How many can be truly sensitive?
How many can love you, like I do?

2nd stanza:
All my actions,
Just to make you smile,
A “Thank You” will be great,
But you do not even appreciate,
The road seems longer…

Interlude:
Happy are those who found love,
Their lives will be forever like the doves,
Sad are those who have given much,
But has received little.
Angry, I will never make you.
Elation is the only feeling I will fill your life.
All I ask is a chance…

1 comment:

DRYELLOW said...

Hi, I believe you have some good words there, and I have worked up some music to it, I must say, it came out pretty good, my email is drinfo2008@yahoo.com