Monday, February 25, 2008

Six pack? Is it a dream?

For people that has known me my whole life...I have always been fat..other than maybe the time when i was hit by my thyroid where i drastically lost weight to 67kg...

But as of 2008...I want to make a honest effort to lose all those unwanted fat...and be as healthy as I can be...giving my all to God and making youth ministry a wonderful place where God can guide and lay His hands on and bless...

I'm writing this entry as a personal challenge to myself...if you find it irrelevant...the X is at the top right corner of your screen...but if not..just read on...

I'm forcing myself to lose the unwanted amount of fat in on my body...since 30th Dec 2007 till now...I have been exercising everyday(weights training and HIIT) and sticking to a strict diet (no fried food, no fast food, only water, lean meat and more veggies and fruits pls). I have gone from wearing XXL/XL to L and from a 39 inch waist to a 36 inch waist.

But I feel...i want to go one step further...for the next 7 weeks...I wana push as hard as i can to c my abs and even wana to have a six pack ab by my birthday. I am very serious and for those around me...hope you can give me as much encouragement as u can...

I hope i don't sound too self-centred as i'm not..I just wana fulfill this lifelong dream and goal...i'm not getting any younger and i hope the effort i put will go a long way in leading a healthy and fruitful life for God...

Stats as of 25th Feb 2008 (will be updated bi-weekly):

Chest - 44 inches

Waist - 36 inches

Stomach - 39 inches

Hips - 46 inches

Biceps - 14 inches

Yes that's how brutally honest i'm gonna be because I want to motivate and "force myself to drop these numbers"...maybe other than the biceps one...







Joke of the day:

What chest can never store treasure?















Answer:

The one attached to your body.

No comments: