Sunday, March 29, 2009

Crucified with Christ?

Galatians 2:20

"I have been crucifed with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me"

Isn't it wonderful that Jesus promises to be with us no matter what life brings? Be it good or bad. We always hear that life is not a bed of roses.... But I beg to differ, life IS a bed of roses, but what people always leave out is that roses have THORNS! So following Jesus is not going to be easy, precisely that is why we must live by His promises.

To God be the glory, forever and ever, Amen



Joke after 3 months:

Read Exodus 8:10, Pharoah's reply after the whole of Egypt has been ravaged by frogs and Moses gives him the decision when he wants the frogs to be gone. And his reply, TOMORROW?????

Imagine your house full of ants and crawling everywhere and even into your ears and hair, and the pest control is at your door, and you reply "TOMORROW then come!"

I don't know about you, but I find this super funny (this joke was from FOP'2008)

No comments: