Monday, June 2, 2008

Muay thai is really really tiring! But rewarding!

Wah itz been a while since i blogged and I just want to say....Muay thai could be the key to me losing the weight that has stuck wiv me all my life and I can be fit when I go to Nepal for missions...

And another thing...you have to listen to this gal sing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QUh6CLBZN8&NR=1

search for all her songs...she will melt your heart and she made me tear...she's only 6 but sings as good as anyone...


Joke of the day:

A little girl and a little boy went to the doctor. The girl went in 1st and came out crying. The boy asked, "Why? What happened?" The girl said "I came for a blood test and the doctor cut my finger to take out some blood" Then the shocking thing happened, the boy started crying. The girl asked "Why are you crying?"


Want to guess the boy's reply?







Answer:

The boy replied " I am coming for a urine test today!"

No comments: