Friday, July 4, 2008

10 new things I have learnt about myself in the month of June!

1) I seem to work as well with kids as well with youths (children are just so cute, needing to be loved and smiling at you, so innocent and faithful...no wonder God wants us to have a childlike faith)

2) I can't stay up as late as I used to (I couldn't last past 2am in the church retreat, kept feeling sleepy and same for the children's camp wiv the LCCS)

3) I can roundhouse kick a height of 1.8m (during the 3rd lesson of muay thai)

4) I have better stamina and fitness (being able to play with youths from 10am till 6pm at sentosa, then 1 week later playing soccer from 10am till 4pm, all under the blistering sun)

5) I am still learning with regards to preparing bible study

6) I'm eating alot less than I used to

7) I am more mild-mannered than I was in army and JC

8) I am able to like someone for 1 and half years but still keep it from her (to guard her heart and to allow God to work in mine)

9) Reading ain't so bad

10) Yesterday was history, Tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why its called PRESENT!




Joke of the day:

If a durian dropped from the sky, would you catch it with your right or left hand (this is to test your natural hand, sometimes it may not be the hand you write with)













Answer:

So who said left or who said right? Either answer you must be crazy, I wouldn't catch a durian falling from the sky AT ALL. I would be mad to do so. LOL....sry just being boliao

No comments: