Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Had the most real dream in years!

Hahahah to some this may be funny but to me ar...wah wasted it was only a dream...last nite I dreamt about "the moment when she said yes moment" about the gal I like...wah it seemed so real and seemed like everything was goin great...we decided to keep it from everyone and we were happily in love...hahahah then I got woken up by my hp! lol...i noe i sound like a gal in this post but this really happened last nite and I seldom remember my dreams so clearly....

Just praying that this may be a possibility but unlikely that will be the case because the gal does not even know lol...Just leave it to God and be happy with my life!


Joke of the day:

What is the longest world not spelled with a vowel that you know?













Answer:

For me is rhythm. Anyone know any longer? Sorry not really a joke but juz curious

No comments: