Monday, January 14, 2008

Lost 1.5 inches off my waist in 14 days!!

Hahaha I don't believe in new year resolutions but I believe in making an effort to improve myself for God's Work...one way is physically as I'm getting on in years and really need fitness to keep up with the youths lol...

Reasons for training:

1) Improve
2) Fitness to keep up with youths
3) See my abs for the 1st time in my life
4) Healthier mah lol
5) Able to do breakdance moves like 1 hand handstand (I oredi can do 1 hand cartwheel for ur info)

Hahaha for those that want to lose weight...eat healthy..as in really healthy...don't eat supper, don't eat fried food, definitely no fast-food and exercise regularly (I exercise everyday)..drink only water...

So for those that see me often..hope you will be able to see the change till my birthday...those dat dun c me often..hope u get a pleasant surprise when u c me on my bday then lol...






Joke of the day:

Why water can never intro himself to a Chinese?








Answer:

Because the chinese will keep saying Wo de shou mou? (Wa -ter sounds like mine in chinese..and water will keep saying Wo de ming zi shi Wo de.....LOL sry i wana break the lame barrier)

No comments: