Thursday, September 6, 2007

2 pleasant discoveries for 2 different people!!

Hahah today Elena came my place to learn how to bake..we made quiche and chocolate mousse..
She was so impressed that it was so simple and that it tasted so much better than her orange noodles and bananas with coconut milk hahaah...

Another thing, I just read my niece's blog(guess yourself) and I'm really impressed at her maturity and her willingness to sacrifice herself for God...Also quite impressed she listened to what I said at the announcement portion during YF lol... She's a good example to other christians and someone with a heart of gold..actually I told her b4 oredi..but she just would not listen anyway...

Why was Jack Neo sued by Apple?




Answer:

Because he came up with i-notstupid.

Eunice, u ask me to write joke..i tot this off my head..lol..dun blame me for the lameness

No comments: