Sunday, September 30, 2007

Things are happening so fast!

HAhaha celebrated children's day with the sunday school kids and played games and played dress up with the teachers lol...they were all wrapped up in coloured papers and newspapers...really had alot of fun...

Thinking abt it..I was not serving in any ministry 1 year ago....had this talk with Zhenwei and Serene really made me think..it was just one year ago..so much has changed...I'm serving as the one in charge of the games for the sunday school kids at the last sunday of the month, den i'm starting as a full-time youth worker intern on tuesday and I'm also in charge of the games for the sunday school outing on Nov 10th.

Then, another 2 pple asked me to serve in more ways...One asked me to consider giving children's sermon and another has asked me to be the MC for the church retreat...WOW things has really changed for me..serving and coming to church has so much more meaning now..i guess itz becoz I treasure God's love and relationship alot more than the past...in the past i took it for granted being born into a christian family etc etc...


Joke of the day:

What is something that can curl, turn and block the sun at the same time?






Answer:

CURTAIN! (hahah i look at my window then tot of it..becoz u read fast..curl turn = curtain LOL)

No comments: