Sunday, September 23, 2007

Yes, It is official..I'm going to be the youth worker for my church!

hahah just say the great news that God has allowed me to choose Him and serve Him in a full-time capacity by being a youth worker in QLC...my training starts on Oct 1st at youth for Christ and I'm totally excited to do so...I prayed and thought about this for a long while after my final exams in NTU...But I'm glad I made this decision I definitely will not regret it...

As for my friends thinking whether I may become a pastor in the future, it is not something impossible....this is because I will be going for the studies next year july..and I think I will get a masters in theology..which in the future will help me in either being a youth pastor or a full-fledged pastor...but that's in a few years time...but still very possible

Today's my niece's bday and I would like to wish her a wonderful bday and that she will find the wonderful friend that God has blessed her with..being able to have fun but be mature about things at the same time....

Did planning with the YF committee from 11.30 till abt 2.30...it was really fruitful and God was definitely working in the meeting....we could really see a movement towards growth and strengthening...The future is bright..all thanks to God and the help of the rest of the guys....
May we continue to grow for God and never let go of the faith that keeps us strong.


Joke of the day:

Who's bday isit today?





Answer:

You NICE.

No comments: